WHY USE IT?
You want to evaluate & optimize advertising executions without compromising creativity.
Your ad agency hates doing qualitative explorations of their creative.
Improve creative executions without compromising them.
Provide clarity and confidence when giving creative direction, resulting in fewer false starts.
Creative executions will be strategically sound.
Your ad agency won’t cringe when they find out they have to test their storyboards in qual.
Voice Check® is a creative development and optimization tool that provides direction without stifling creativity.
The process provides:
- Simple, clear improvement of ideas – not merely the evaluation of subjective executional details.
- Detailed understanding of each idea’s clarity, motivation, personality and relevance.
Voice Check focuses on what message is being communicated and whether or not that message is relevant and motivating. Because Voice Check gets to the strategic communication of each idea; a true comparison of all stimuli is achieved regardless of format or stage of development.
What Voice Check Means to You
- Improve creative executions without compromising them.
- Provides clarity and confidence when giving creative direction resulting in fewer false starts.
- Creative executions will be strategically sound.
- Your ad agency won’t cringe when they find out they have to test their storyboards in qual.
Voice Check goes way beyond likes and dislikes. In fact, we never ask respondents if they “like” an approach. Unlike other advertising testing protocols, Voice Check is not a beauty contest. Voice Check accurately determines how a complete campaign or a single execution delivers on a number of strategic levels, such as: Main Message, Emotional Connection, Perceived Benefits, Brand Personality, Relevance and Motivation.
Voice Check is ideal for confirming global marketing opportunities – we have successfully used this methodology on six continents (still waiting on that Antarctica job).
Voice Check is but one of our Creative Insight Tools. See what Brädo people have to say about all our tools in this short video.