Current Opening: Director of IT
Who is Brädo?
We are a tight-knit, fast-growing strategic marketing research firm born and based in St. Louis. We are fortunate to work exclusively with some of the world’s largest and most influential brands across a variety of categories. Leading these initiatives are our Creative Strategists – hungry, dynamic individuals with advertising agency, Creative, Planning and Research backgrounds, as well as senior level client-side marketing experience. For us, this is our dream job.
Why we exist.
The world does not need another research vendor to ask consumers questions and report findings. These days, data is cheap and abundant. Brädo does not aim to simply inform our clients, or even to provide them “answers.”
We exist to inspire people.
We inspire each other to be the best in the world at what we do.
We inspire our clients to solve unsolvable problems and implement transformative solutions.
We do it by providing Creative Insight.
Crafted by our Creative Strategists, Creative Insight is a higher level of insight that not only has the power to change consumer behavior, it has the power to inspire brand teams and their ad agencies to align swiftly and execute boldly.
Creative Insight is woven into every one of our core specialties:
- Uncovering emotionally driven insight to understand the “why” behind the “what” of consumer behavior.
- Advertising research that inspires creativity without stifling it (even ad agencies appreciate how we do it).
- Brand strategy and positioning that leads to breakthrough, creatively crafted concepts and ideas.
- Digital research and strategy grounded in insight while leveraging the latest technology.
- New product innovation and ideation that is insight and customer-centric.
Who do we inspire?
Among Brädo’s global clients are Anheuser-Busch/InBev (all brands), Crayola, Frito-Lay, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, KFC, Merck, Monsanto, Motorola, Nestlé Purina, Porsche USA, The Home Depot, Taco Bell, Unilever (AXE and Lipton) and Verizon. Over 50% of our business comes from international projects that we regularly field in major markets around the world.
Who should work at Brädo?
It’s our people who make Brädo remarkable. It’s our people who make Brädo consistently one of the “Best Places to Work” (independently selected three years running). It’s our people who inspire clients to keep coming back. And, it’s our people who will continue to drive our success in the future.
While every Brädo employee is unique, there are 10 core characteristics of the Brädo DNA:
- Tirelessly Curious. We never settle for the surface level or sugarcoated. We know how to unearth the “why.”
- Empathic. We seamlessly put ourselves in others’ shoes, ensuring we cater to and communicate their feelings.
- Passionate. We’re passionate about what we do, why we do it, and the clients for whom it is done.
- Highest Integrity. Doing the right thing is second nature, even when nobody is watching. And we always tell the truth, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Master communicators. Our writing, moderating and presenting are best in class.
- Ability to distill complexity into simplicity. We’re experts in synthesizing and telling single-minded stories.
- Creative. From the design, management and analysis of a project, we are inventive at every step.
- Selfless. Everything we do is in the service of others. Our clients, our community and each other.
- Fun. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. Sometimes playing hard is just as important as working hard.
- Nimble. We are extremely open, flexible and scrappy, improvising whenever necessary to achieve clients’ goals.
The Position: Director of IT
Brädo Creative Insight is a rapidly expanding, St. Louis-based market research agency looking for a full time Director of IT. We are searching for just the right candidate to support our team’s technology needs including network, hardware and software issues in a creative environment where MAC products are used exclusively.
The right candidate has strong technical skills, is an excellent communicator and has outstanding people skills. He/she is an organized self-directed individual who will flourish in Brädo’s talent-focused culture.
This individual enjoys working hard and being part of a close-knit team who support each other’s success as well as the company’s.
- Oversee the daily operations of Brädo’s technology needs
- Monitor and renew domains
- Manage and maintain network
- Troubleshoot and repair Mac hardware and software related issues
- Quickly learn Brädo’s new technology equipment, training employees on features and usability
- Ensure new employees receive equipment needed and assist with training
- Update all IT equipment, purchasing new equipment as needed
- Assess infrastructure regularly to meet the demands of a rapidly growing organization
- Recommend new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency and enhance workflow
- Search for new technology, offering suggestions for possible upgrades
- Develop productive working relationships with outside technology vendors
Expert Level Experience with the following:
- Apple products/programs/applications
- Server maintenance/security
Knowledge of the following a plus:
- Website design and development, WordPress, HTML, Social Media
- Web conferencing programs
- Audio visual recording equipment
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
So, is Brädo Right for You?
Brädo is a dynamic, growth-driven company with a clear vision to be the best marketing research agency in the world (yes, the best and yes, the world). If you would like to join an organization poised to make a giant leap in the category, where you can apply your technology expertise, communication skills and personality, and work in a cool, urban office environment…Brädo might just be the place for you.
If you think so:
Click here, tell us a little about yourself and let us know why you’d be great for Brädo. We will get back to you promptly.