Who We Are
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Senior Director / Associate Vice President Digital Strategist – ABM is responsible for leading our digital marketing team in bringing ABM processes, capabilities, programs and results to our client businesses. A thought leader in identifying ways to leverage digital data to gain insight into a client’s market, marketing strategies and tactics, and content development. This includes capabilities and proposal pitches, building the story and identifying business opportunities, and working w/ Brado digital marketing senior leaders to create and advance analyses and services.
Direct experience with B2B clients is a requirement, as well as extensive experience in running client growth campaigns encompassing paid and organic components. The position has a direct focus on ABM with respect to:
• Defining, advancing and building a data driven differentiated ABM system;
• Key role in Brado digital marketing B2B capabilities, pitches, and proposals;
• Putting ABM capabilities in place for our clients, assessing program performance and making appropriate adjustments, and work w/ Brado DI Account Team to track and report results to our clients;
• Assessing and providing recommendations on ABM systems and tools; and,
• Working across Brado groups to bring ABM into integrated client initiatives.
Effective communication skills (written, informal and presentation) and team orientation are important to delivering on the strategist role. The role also includes working across different Brado groups to bring digital and ABM expertise into integrated client initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Provide sales support for ABM specific new business presentations.
• Drive strategy formation and development of target ABM campaigns and support advancing Brado’s Account Based Marketing Framework.
• Put ABM program(s) into practice and run these programs for Brado clients.
• On-going expert assessment of ABM processes and tools in order to advance Brado capabilities and performance.
• Build effective working relationships within Brado and with our outside vendors.
• Advance Brado digital marketing team’s awareness and knowledge re: ABM (when relevant, what provides, process / tool understanding and performance assessment).
• Work closely with clients and internal teams to define goals and develop digital campaign strategies and media plans, and manage expectations.
• Build upon current client strategies to meet/exceed objectives. Educate the client on the synergy of paid, owned, and earned media.
• Function as an expert for the client and a go-to resource for all things digital media – Search (Paid and Organic), Display, ABM, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web Design, Email Marketing, and knowledge analytics methodologies.
• Participate in regular client meetings and lead client presentations.
• Work with our Digital Data Team to apply data in decision making and forming client recommendations regarding strategic plans, this includes keyword research, content marketing, conversion optimization suggestions and paid campaign data.
• Analyze campaign performance (through web analytics and statistical reports) against goals and provide recommendations for change as needed.
• Champion external thought leadership and incubate new ideas and ways of working inside.
• 10+ years of experience in multi-faceted digital marketing with direct ABM / B2B responsibilities.
• Deep knowledge of marketing automation and CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc) and agility in guiding clients through effective set-up to enable digital marketing attribution and performance analysis.
• Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a team champion.
• Proven experience working cross-functionally within an organization.
• Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing; also in terms of identifying and building a compelling, focused story based on data and analysis.
• History of producing effective digital marketing strategies.
• Experience creating and planning paid social and digital campaigns across channels as part of ABM programs.
• Knowledge of the interaction of paid, owned, and earned media.
• Passion for uncovering the latest in digital marketing and ABM to fuel big ideas and the curiosity to make them happen.
• Interest in not just understanding which digital and marketing strategies are effective today, but the inquisitive streak to outline what adaptations will make them even stronger tomorrow.
• Healthcare marketing experience is a plus.