Who We Are
Activate is the group within Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Activate team from other marketing agencies, is our devotion to data – data of all types, with a particular focus on leveraging digitally-sourced data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into the target’s needs, when they engage, where they engage and how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we are able to anticipate our customer’s desired outcomes.
Brado seeks an Account Coordinator to join our growing digital team. Brado’s everyday success relies on the superior skills of Account Coordinators handling the ebb and flow of all our business and project details. Brado Account Coordinators must be able to juggle the details of many projects at one time all the while making our clients feel like no one is more on top of their project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Accounting, Communications, Business Management, or related field
- 2+ years experience prior Account Coordinator experience
- Active, self-motivated, organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Able to work effectively independently and as a part of a team
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and juggle many responsibilities at once
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs like Word and Excel
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent proofreading skills
- Extremely organized – a must
- Effectively communicate internal staff on various aspects of a project
- Create cost estimates, proposals, schedules, etc.
- Proof and conduct quality control for reporting and various client-facing documents
- Manage the financial aspects of every project, i.e. connecting with accounting about invoicing and managing our work in progress (revenue recognition)
- Maintaining, updating, and improving the use of our project management tool (Mavenlink)