Overview of Irvine, CA Office
We are a global provider of integrated marketing and communication solutions for medical device, biotech, and life science companies and their customers.
Thus, it is critical that our Account Managers have experience in B2B. A plus if you have experience in medical device or biotech or life sciences.
Our Account Executive will be responsible for managing projects (print and digital), meeting deadlines, and developing excellent client relationships.
This role works to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, ensuring their project needs are met and encouraging clients to integrate more with Brado.
This position will focus on attending client meetings, overseeing project deliverables, and leading internal cross-functional teams. An aspect of this role is project management, which may include managing a budget, developing estimates, and contributing to proposals. Ensuring that the final deliverables are within scope, budget, delivered on time, and in line with creative expectations is key to the success of the Account Manager.
Candidates should be excellent at customer service, have good communication skills (both internally and with the client), attentive, organized, detail-oriented, curious, and proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
● Provides daily account service to clients’ accounts via phone, email and direct contact. Note that periodic travel may be required
● Participates in and actively leads client calls.
● Builds and maintains lasting relationships with clients by understanding focus and needs and anticipating them in advance.
● Coordinates internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
● Ensures that creative and deliverables are on point with strategy
● Responsible for budget management including tracking and reporting
● Stays current with company offerings and industry trends, vendor offerings, and third-party research/findings
● Supports and solves problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
● Communicates with senior management on project status, client pain points/wins and monthly/quarterly initiatives.
● Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help company growth.
● Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier college or university with a communications or healthcare related focus and an excellent GPA
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Superior organizational ability and attention to detail
● Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
● Ability to speak and present with professionalism and confidence
● 3-5 years related experience in an Account Manager
● B2B experience a must. Healthcare medtech experience is strongly preferred
● Great attitude and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
● Agency experience on the account management side strongly preferred