Brado Brand Activation strategists are at the epicenter of every stage of the strategic process – from facilitating client workshop, to developing strategies and plans that inspires our clients and laying out the communication needs to meet our client’s business objectives.
Strategists are on the front lines of client facing work and must quickly gain their confidence and build rapport. It should be clear to our clients that you are a strategic thinker and an expert in the nuances of marketing/communications. You must be able to translate information, data and observations into insightful, focused recommendations on how to craft breakthrough strategies, positioning and communications.
While Strategists often work in partnership with each other, you will sometimes be asked to represent Brado on your own. Thus, everything you do must embody our core purpose of “inspiring people” and separating Brado from all other agencies and consultants. This means you must be exceptional in the way you engage people.
The vast majority of our work is healthcare related. We are looking for people that are excited about transforming healthcare for both providers and patients. To that end, B2B experience is a must. Healthcare B2B ideal.
Beyond being a gifted strategic thinker, you must be an excellent writer. At Brado that means the ability to:
1. Identify the strategy.
2. Determine the best positioning.
3. Create and craft the roll out plan for the strategy.
4. Compellingly present to the client.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
• Moderate stakeholder workshops and sessions to gather input
• Develop marketing strategies and tactical plans
• Oversee and provide strategic input in creative process, ensuring that deliverables ladder back to the overall strategic vision
• Put together a thorough and compelling roll out communication plan
• Engage with clients in a professional manner
• Ability to work with and guide a copywriter on a compelling sales deck
• 5-7 years of strategic advertising experience in advertising agency as a creative or in account planning (ideally both)
• B2B experience, ideally with healthcare or MedTech clients
• Proven track record of growth, acceleration in past roles
• A strong communicator with the ability to not only communicate with clients but also clearly articulate problems and solutions clearly to bring unity to internal teams.
• Open and collaborative. Our team is close-knit and supportive, and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.