We are looking for an analytics manager to join our growing team of data and analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our clients. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across our various disciple groups (Client Engagement, SEO, Paid Media and Digital Strategy) to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent cadence of reporting and analysis by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from client data and leverage these insights to drive initiatives that will support improved business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our clients and highlight opportunities for improvement across multiple clients, projects, and business units.
- Ensure Brado’s Data team is building, enhancing, and optimizing the intake and storage of marketing data, supporting data automation, and quality assurance for our data. We currently leverage Supermetrics (data connectors/pipelines), BigQuery (data warehouse) and Snowflake (data lake) as our primary data stack but there are exceptions.
- Oversee the designs and deliveries of reports and dashboards (Google Data Studio primarily) for our clients and internal discipline teams to ensure they are clear, concise and insightful for business analysis and account performance.
- Ensure accuracy and clarity of client facing reporting and dashboards through management of and enforcements of required processes and policies to do so.
- Oversee the data/report requests process. You will manage tracking requests submitted for addressing errors, enhancements and new client needs. Then determine scope of requests (in scope or out of scope), prioritization, and deliverable timelines.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for our client teams.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- We’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data, and someone with experience leading a team. The right candidate will also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
- Marketing Channel Data (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic Display and Video, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools: Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Plotly, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, HubSpot and other digital analytics tools
- Experience working on various clients and industries in an agency environment where goals and KPIs will vary from B2B, CPG and Ecommerce depending on the client.