Brado Insight Directors are confident, effective and reliable. They will be able to step in immediately on a project, and will quickly develop the skills to lead projects on their own. They will spend their time in this role exemplifying Brado’s quality of work and helping shape the company’s future as well as managing direct reports.
Strategists are consultants, moderators / survey writers, planners, innovators, and behavioral scientists rolled into one. They are at the epicenter in each stage of the research and strategic process – from design, to implementation, to analysis, to facilitating activation workshops. Most importantly they deliver Strategic Insight that inspires our clients. Because of our roots in qualitative and quantitative research, strong experience in market research is a must. Above all, you must clearly have a passion for actively engaging, listening to, and understanding people.
This is not a behind-the-scenes role. Strategists are on the frontlines of client and agency-facing work and must quickly gain client confidence and build rapport. Our clients experience our Strategists as experts in every element of the strategic insight process. They are an expert in the nuances of marketing/communications. Strategists translate data and observations into meaningful, focused recommendations from breakthrough communications to empathetic customer experiences.
Strategists work in partnership and individually to represent Brado. They are self-motivated, needing little supervision. Everything they do embodies Brado’s core purpose of “inspiring the ideas and relationships that transform lives” and differentiating Brado from all other research firms and consultants. Our Strategists are exceptional in engaging people, research participants and clients. They are gifted strategic thinkers and clear, concise and compelling writers and story-tellers. They can inspire an audience through thought-provoking, provocative language (no filler, no marketing jargon).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Research design
- Facilitate and moderate interviews
- Creating clear, concise, engaging deliverables
- Dynamically leading activation workshops
- Value Proposition / Position Development
- Writing key communication, marketing and experience strategies
- Successfully mentoring and supervising any assigned direct reports
- 5+ years experience moderating and delivering excellent client-deliverables in a market research or agency setting
- Ability to inspire trust in a client and lead a strategic relationship with them
- 6-10 years of strategic market research, advertising , creative or account planning experience with research, advertising, creative, or digital agencies and/or experience as a marketing executive, marketing consultant, behavioral scientist, or usability and user experience consultant or researcher
- Pharmaceutical, med tech / med device, consumer health market research experience with patients and health-care professionals is a strong plus
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, easily demonstrated strategic acumen and a passion for solving problems is a must.
- Willingness to travel