Brado is looking for an experienced analyst and reporting SME to drive the company’s client-facing business intelligence (BI) function. The role will provide hands-on subject matter expertise for the development and advancement of a comprehensive BI platform, inclusive of data management/warehousing as well as marketing and insight reports and dashboards. Brado seeks to develop a best-in-class BI capability to inform and fuel the company’s continued growth and performance improvement.
- Develop visual reports, dashboard, and KPI scorecards, using Tableau, and schedule and publish them according to the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the Data Science team; Developers; and other company leaders to identify and define key views and applications.
- Apply analytical thinking to translate data into informative reports and visuals.
- Develop data models in accordance with business requirements.
- Develop definitions, methodologies, and processes for creating and collecting reliable data and efficiently translating that data into timely measures.
- Serve at a technical leader of the company’s BI function, including its operational and client data management practices, its Tableau environment, and the integration and rationalization of data from its various technology platforms.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality of company and client data and metrics.
- Passionate, self-starter who continuously drives the advancement of the company’s BI capabilities to produce increasingly-valuable actionable insights.
- 2+ years of relevant business intelligence and data management experience.
- Tableau expertise.
- Experience operating as a BI analyst in the context of marketing and research data.
- High standards and attention to detail as it relates to report/dashboard accuracy as well as quality of the design.
- Experience in data preparation, data management, and data lakes/warehouses.
- Proficient in SQL and ETL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field