Serve as lead analyst for the company’s internal business intelligence (BI) function. Provide hands-on subject matter expertise for the development and advancement of a comprehensive BI platform, inclusive of data management/warehousing as well as management reports and dashboards. Develop a best-in-class BI capability to inform and fuel the company’s continued growth and performance improvement.
- Develop visual reports, dashboard, and KPI scorecards, using Microsoft Power BI, and schedule and publish them according to the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the VP, Accounting; VP, Technology, CFO; and other company leaders to identify and define key measures.
- Apply analytical thinking to translate data into informative reports and visuals.
- Develop data models in accordance with business requirements.
- Develop definitions, methodologies, and processes for creating and collecting reliable data and efficiently translating that data into timely measures.
- Serve at the technical leader of the company’s BI function, including its operational and enterprise data management practices, its Microsoft Power BI environment, and the integration and rationalization of data from its various enterprise technology platforms.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality of company data and metrics.
- Passionate, self-starter who continuously drives the advancement of the company’s BI capabilities to produce increasingly-valuable actionable insights.
- 2+ years of relevant business intelligence and data management experience.
- Microsoft Power BI expertise.
- Experience operating as a BI analyst in the context of financial data.
- High standards and attention to detail as it relates to report/dashboard accuracy as well as quality of the design.
- Experience in data preparation, data management, and data lakes/warehouses.
- Proficient in SQL and ETL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field