The Senior Vice President, Client Partnerships is the lead business development and client relationship role at Brado.
The SVP, Client Partnerships is the leader for the delivery of Brado strategic services. This individual has the gravitas to operate as a peer with the senior client business owner. This individual can develop deep and trusting relationships with the client and instill confidence that the business needs will always be met.
Individuals in this role must establish connections and relationships with key client decision makers and frame the opportunity in a way that solves the clients’ needs and generates business growth for Brado. But more than that, they must inspire and lead the Brado team in the focused, high-quality, and effective delivery of Brado’s services. This individual keenly understands what great work looks like, and can lead the team to deliver it.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Identify ideal Brado clients – the right organization, individual, and business challenge – and successfully establish significant commercial relationships.
- Lead Brado to become an increasingly valuable business partner, resulting in growth in the relationship.
- Identify, attract, inspire, and influence the right delivery team within Brado.
- Ensure high-quality, timely execution, with a constant eye to the client’s business objectives.
- Leading a portfolio of Brado clients and work, the SVP, Client Partnerships is responsible for:
- Client satisfaction, ensuring the client achieves its business objectives and that it gets the best of Brado.
- Meaningful, year-over-year growth.
- Acceptable and improving profitability.
- Establishing and delivering against a forecast.
Qualifications & Additional Basic Responsibilities
- Demonstrated sustained success in the areas of business development and account leadership.
- 5+ years of experience working for a marketing service, advertising, or consulting firm.
- Strategic leadership and problem-solving, able to lead senior-level executives and advise them in a peer-to-peer relationship.
- Proven track-record and approach to closing and delivering large, strategic solutions.
- Passionate about and energized by developing new relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce and “ring-lead” effective client presentations and work sessions.
- Domain expertise in the areas of digital marketing.
- Strong delegation and management skills.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Aligns with our values: People, Commitment, Aspiration, Trustworthiness & Impact.
- Demonstrates these Brado-wide hard & soft skills: Agile, Bold, Innovative, Curious, Empathetic, Teamwork, Self-starter, Verbal & Written Communication, Creative Thinking.