The Client Partner role is a key strategic position at Brado. The primary responsibility of this position is to source, and foster relationships with large, financially meaningful client accounts ensuring that Brado is successful in becoming the go-to partner for delivering the new in health and life sciences. Client Partners serve as the owner of three principal objectives: business development for their accounts, the client relationship and ultimately of all internal efforts to deliver high quality execution against client business objectives. Individuals in this role keenly understand what great work looks like and can inspire and lead the team to deliver it.
This role must have the gravitas to sit as a peer with the senior client business owner. They form deep and trusting relationships with the client owners and instill confidence that their business needs will always be met. Candidates for this role typically have 10 or more years experience.
Additional Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding and focus on the portfolio’s financial performance in addition to success for the client.
- Serves as the client expert within the firm; deeply understands their business, brands and competitors.
- True problem solver who can think strategically and make solid, strong business decisions.
- Develops and coaches staff across Brado in a matrixed environment by aligning work to high level objectives and integrating work across practice groups.
- Able to influence the work and deliverables without having to control the work themselves.
- Excellent communication skills, good at consensus building and negotiations.
- Both agency and healthcare experience is preferred.