Who We Are
We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. The Data & Analytics team proactively collaborates with our digital strategy and marketing teams to identify the most valuable problems to solve.
What separates our Digital Intelligence team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Data Analyst should be a curious, hands-on teammate that will help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better internal and external products. Your primary focus will be in data curation, data analysis, machine learning, converting analysis into appealing understandable visualizations, and communicating (data storytelling) these results clearly to business stakeholders and clients. A successful candidate will have basic comprehension of applied marketing strategies, strong analytic thinking and enthusiasm to learn.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Aid in the development of data insights and analytics that continually improve with the collection of real-time program results from our product portfolio
• Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Be a data wrangler – Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Implement web tracking and digital campaign tracking using GTM and other tools
• Assist in the creation of dashboards and reporting models in a relational database management system; assist in ongoing maintenance and support of reporting and analytics applications
• Analyze digital marketing campaign and website performance using analytics tools and make recommendations; work directly with paid media and SEO teams and clients to identify and understand business/marketing challenges, develop strategies to improve campaign performance from end-to-end, including, ideation and design, monitoring and reporting of results.
• Leverage machine learning to automate and improve depth of our data analysis capabilities.
• Be a collaborative teammate, sharing knowledge and learning from others while working through complex problems
• Bachelor’s degree; concentration in marketing, statistics, business or computer science preferred
• Understanding of digital marketing campaigns, channels and best practices for measuring individual and omni-channel performance and principles of multi-touch attribution; experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads
• Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
• Experience in SQL and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
• Experience with Python/R for data analytics
• Excellent Excel skills; experience in SQL and ETL tools
• Experience in machine learning projects; basic machine learning skills: statistics, data modeling, programming fundamentals
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative setting
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines and handling multiple projects
• Must be a self-starter that takes personal responsibility for education in relevant data analytics and digital marketing, and able to work independently
• You are always ready for the next challenge, always one step ahead, looking for creative ways to improve upon processes
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field. If you can tell a story related to how you can leverage your educational background on a data science team, we are all ears
• 3-5 years of work experience in data analytics or digital marketing
• Experience in Google BigQuery or other data warehousing systems
• Experience in working with Digital Advertising Channel Data, CRMs and Marketing Automation Systems (HubSpot/Salesforce)