Who We Are
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Digital Intelligence team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Senior Director / Associate VP Digital Strategist is responsible for working with our DI team to identify ways to leverage digital data to gain insight into a client’s market, marketing strategies and tactics, and content development. This includes capabilities and proposal pitches, building the story and identifying business opportunities, and working w/ the DI senior leaders to create and advance analyses and services. The role also includes working across different Brado groups to bring DI expertise into integrated client initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to define goals and develop digital campaign strategies and media plans and manage expectations.
- Build upon current client strategies to meet/exceed objectives. Educate the client on the synergy of paid, owned, and earned media.
- Function as an expert for the client and a go-to resource for all things digital media – Search (Paid and Organic), Display, ABM, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web Design, Email Marketing, and knowledge analytics methodologies.
- Participate in regular client meetings and lead client presentations.
- Review the data strategy. Use data to inform decisions on strategic directions and plans.
- Analyze campaign performance (through web analytics and statistical reports) against goals and provide recommendations for change as needed. Provide sales support for new business presentations
- Lead internal brainstorms, strategy development, and client presentations for assigned accounts.
- Use data to back up strategic plans, such as keyword research, content marketing, conversion optimization suggestions and paid campaign data
- Assist with the strategy on account-based marketing (ABM) / demand gen campaigns,
- Drive the development and strategy of target account campaigns, and manage our Account Based Marketing Platform.
- Champion external thought leadership and incubate new ideas and ways of working inside.
- 12+ years of experience in multi-faceted digital marketing
- Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a team champion.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- History of producing effective digital marketing strategies.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing; also in terms of identifying and building a compelling, focused story based on data and analysis.
- Passion for uncovering the latest in digital marketing and social media to fuel big ideas and the curiosity to make them happen
- Interest in not just understanding which digital and marketing strategies are effective today, but the inquisitive streak to outline what adaptations will make them even stronger tomorrow
- Experience creating and planning paid social and digital campaigns across social channels such as Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of the interaction of paid, owned, and earned media.
- Healthcare marketing experience is a plus.