Digital Strategist (B2B)
As a B2B-focused Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing Account-Based Marketing and lead generation strategies for B2B clients, primarily in health and life sciences. You’ll partner across departments – creative, client engagement, data/analytics, media buying – to drive data-driven strategies that activate our clients’ brands. You’ll work closely with other team members in developing and bringing the ABM campaigns to life.
- Drive strategic alignment with all internal stakeholders to ensure client’s strategic approach is integrated into all paid media including content, messaging, and creative.
- Define measurement strategies and deliver recommendations that align with client marketing and business objectives.
- Understand market research (qual & quant) and apply research to marketing strategies.
- Synthesis of data into strategic recommendations and idea generation, including consistently monitoring campaigns to ensure adherence to the strategic direction.
- Convey complex data in ways that clients and internal teams can understand and get excited about
- Be the team’s trusted strategy voice through an understanding of different tools and channels, including social media, search, programmatic advertising, and content.
ABM Strategy Performance Metrics
Clients will look to your strategies to improve the following metrics.
Average time to close (Vs firmographic lookalike accounts)
Average deal size of closed-won deals
Account penetration: Increased number of opportunities per ABM target company
- Leadership qualities – can lead internally and externally and serve as a trusted strategic advisor.
- Comfortable working in a multi-channel environment – strong working knowledge of the media landscape. (SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing)
- Proactive identifying potential challenges for the business and not being afraid to take the lead in raising and addressing them.
- Health and life sciences category experience is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or Account-Based Marketing