Digital Strategist (B2C)
As a Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns. You’ll partner across departments – creative, client engagement, data/analytics, media buying – to drive data-driven strategies that activate our clients’ brands. You will serve a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring client success.
- Drive strategic alignment with all internal stakeholders to ensure client’s strategic approach is integrated into all paid media including content, messaging, and creative.
- Increase consumer acquisition through effective SEO, PPC, Programmatic, Social/Influencer and content marketing.
- Define measurement strategies and deliver recommendations that align with client marketing and business objectives.
- Understand consumer research (qual & quant) and apply research to marketing strategies.
- Synthesis of data into strategic recommendations and idea generation, including consistently monitoring campaigns to ensure adherence to the strategic direction.
- Convey complex data in ways that clients and internal teams can understand and get excited about
- Be the team’s trusted strategy voice through an understanding of a variety of channels and tactics.
D2C Strategy Performance Metrics
Clients will look to your strategies to improve the following metrics.
CAC (Customer acquisition cost)
CLTV (Customer lifetime value)
ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend)
- Leadership qualities – can lead internally and externally and serve as a trusted strategic advisor.
- Comfortable working in a multi-channel environment – strong working knowledge of the media landscape
- Proactive identifying potential challenges for the business and not being afraid to take the lead in raising and addressing them.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital media strategy