Overview of Brado
Brado is a transformational marketing agency. We’ve built an insight-driven platform to help our clients GET IN FRONT. We have a team of experts in all phases of transformational marketing—from strategy to insight to brand positioning to the launch of multi-channel communication campaigns. We work with global brands to anticipate opportunity, align swiftly, and execute boldly. Brado serves clients around the world with nearly 200 team members from our offices in St. Louis, Chicago, and Orange County.
Overall Description of the Role
This position as a Financial Analyst will provide you the opportunity to work within our growing accounting department and play a key role in helping us financially manage our business.
This position will report to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis as part of the Brado Accounting and Finance team. This Financial Analyst will be dedicated to providing actionable insights around Brado financials and key performance indicators (KPIs). Specifically, this position will prepare financial reports, revenue projections, and other ad hoc analyses for our operating units as well as at the consolidated level. Additionally, this position will develop and maintain an understanding of the business development cycle and other KPIs and begin reporting on them weekly. Lastly, this position will have an integral role in supporting the quarterly forecast and annual budget cycles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and prepare department and company-level financial reports and projections.
• Support all aspects of the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles.
• Synthesize KPI data from multiple sources into concise, actionable reports.
• Provide insightful monthly reporting and variance analyses, comparing actual performance to budget/forecast and prior year.
• Work collaboratively across various divisions to align on group performance, monthly results, and forecast projections.
• Assistance with process improvement.
• Complete ad hoc reporting, metrics, and analytics.
• Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of contemporary data management and reporting techniques.
• Work as part of a dedicated team, assisting with any task.
• 1-3 years in Finance, Accounting, Sales or Operations Analyst role
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance and/or accounting or similar analytical field.
• Proficiency in MS Excel; experience with NetSuite Financials and PowerBI or other data analytics tools is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of data in Excel.
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
• Analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multitask.
• 1+ year of relevant business experience performing data analysis and report development as a Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, or similar role