Internship – Account Based Marketing
The ABM internship is a paid, eight-week internship beginning on Tuesday, June 8th and ending on Friday, July 30th.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) intern will work with the team that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. They assist brands, particularly leaders in the healthcare space, to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The digital marketing intern will be responsible for assisting our digital team in handling marketing automation processes, email campaigns and ABM programs. The ideal candidate should have some exposure to working with direct mail in email format, working on campaigns encompassing paid and organic components, coding and analytics for measuring campaign performance. If you are a technology wizard who desires to get behind the scenes alongside your team to define the strategy and vision for the client’s integrated campaigns, then you’ll love this Brado opportunity.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Writing technical specifications for marketing campaigns, assets, and system integrations.
- Testing program performance, systems and tools and making appropriate adjustments.
- Working with Brado’s digital marketing team to track and report results to our clients.
- Assisting (and getting exposure) with all things digital media – Search (Paid and Organic), Display, ABM, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web Design, Email Marketing, and knowledge analytics methodologies.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Some knowledge of marketing automation and CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, etc. Certifications are great!
- Exposure to creating and planning paid social and digital campaigns across channels.
- Some understanding of the interaction of paid, owned, and earned media.
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science and / or Programmatic / Digital Marketing.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome obstacles.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment while handling multiple projects with deadlines.
- Ambitious, curious, self-starter – love to explore and figure out new ways to accomplish tasks / undertakings.
- Passion for modern marketing – you can’t get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices.
- Detail-oriented/attentive/good listener
- Self-starter – knows how and when to engage others to accomplish tasks
- Quick study/adaptive/flexible
- Demonstrated curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and interpersonal/communication skills
- Team player, but willing to tackle a task solo
- Punctual and efficient, excellent time management skills
- Bold enough to ask questions
- No job too small but willing to offer perspective for larger strategic conversations
- Demonstrates confidence and conviction