The Paid Media internship is a paid, eight-week internship beginning on Tuesday, June 8th and ending on Friday, July 30th.
The Paid Media intern will work with the team that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. They assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Paid Media intern will be responsible for assisting our Paid Media team on a variety of digital marketing campaigns that will drive growth for clients of Brado. This may include analyzing paid channel and traffic performance, identifying areas of optimization and growth and client reporting. This role assists the Paid team with supporting paid digital campaign performance; as well as launching, optimizing and reporting on key platforms. A successful candidate will have basic comprehension of applied marketing strategies, strong analytic thinking and enthusiasm to learn.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Assist in launching paid media presence for clients on various paid media sites, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, & Programmatic partners.
- Evaluate digital performance across different paid channels through continuous analysis; learning how to optimize towards clients’ goals in various paid media platforms
- Assist in developing keyword lists, creating ad groups, writing ads, setting up targeting and creating audience segments.
- Assist with online research to follow and track data relevant to the brand and client.
- Assist Paid team with ensuring conversion tracking is in place and working properly.
- Assist Paid team with campaign management including campaign budget pacing, bid optimizations, monthly reporting, monitoring, and uploading ads.
- Work alongside paid media team to gain an understanding of best practices and how to implement client deliverables.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Knowledge of the interaction of paid, owned, and earned media.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel and/or other software to leverage statistical analysis
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads is a plus
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or Statistics preferred
- Passion for modern marketing – you can’t get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
- Detail-oriented/attentive/good listener
- Organized/ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Self-starter – knows how and when to engage others to accomplish tasks
- Proactive/takes initiative/problem solver
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment, works with urgency
- Quick study/adaptive/flexible
- Demonstrated curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent written and interpersonal/communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Team player, but willing to tackle a task solo
- Punctual and efficient, excellent time management skills
- Bold enough to ask questions
- No job too small but willing to offer perspective for larger strategic conversations
- Demonstrates confidence and conviction