Brado is a fast-moving, rapidly-growing, transformational marketing agency, and we put technology at the forefront of what we do. Given that, we have a need to expand our IT team to better support the people and the technology they rely on every day.
The ideal individual will have the passion to have their hands in all aspects of IT, the desire to understand the work we do as a company, and the vision to improve the intersection of the two.
We are constantly rolling out new platforms to help our teams manage their time and workload more effectively. As such the job can quickly take you from researching new features to troubleshooting a ticket in FreshService.
Our biggest desire is that you are a “people person” and a team player. There is no place for superiority complexes or rogue individuals on our team. We work together very closely and pride ourselves on being approachable and humble. It’s ok to say, “I don’t know,” as long as you have the drive and enthusiasm to find the answer.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Identify and execute solutions to staff technical issues
• Provide technical support and assistance in a timely manner
• Research solutions when they aren’t initially evident
• Ability to work with and support remote staff as well as on-site staff needs
• Identify gaps (security, software, workflow, etc.) and propose solutions to fill them
• BS/BA and 3-5 years of experience in an IT support environment
• Extensive knowledge of all things Microsoft, including:
• Windows 10
• Windows Server
• Microsoft 365
• Bonus: Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
• Bonus: Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Formerly Intune)
• Familiarity with macOS
• Understanding of the various popular video conferencing platforms (Teams, Zoom, etc)
• Good working knowledge of standard security protocols and guidelines
• Consulting/agency work experience desired
• A professional, “there are no stupid questions,” attitude
• The desire to solve a problem correctly and not just quickly
• High attention to detail and excellent time management
• Conscientious, quick learner, adaptable, and strong team player