Brado Insight Managers are hungry, proactive and constantly looking for ways to add value. Insight Managers get things done. They will engage with fellow strategists to demonstrate their ability and commitment to Brado and begin developing their strategic voice.
Strategists are consultants, moderators / survey writers, planners, innovators, and behavioral scientists rolled into one. They are at the epicenter in each stage of the research and strategic process – from design, to implementation, to analysis, to facilitating activation workshops. Most importantly they deliver Strategic Insight that inspires our clients. Because of our roots in qualitative and quantitative research, strong experience in market research is a must. Above all, you must clearly have a passion for actively engaging, listening to, and understanding people.
This is not a behind-the-scenes role. Strategists are on the frontlines of client and agency-facing work and must quickly gain client confidence and build rapport. Our clients experience our Strategists as experts in every element of the strategic insight process. They are an expert in the nuances of marketing/communications. Strategists translate data and observations into meaningful, focused recommendations from breakthrough communications to empathetic customer experiences.
Strategists work in partnership and individually to represent Brado. They are self-motivated, needing little supervision. Everything they do embodies Brado’s core purpose of “inspiring the ideas and relationships that transform lives” and differentiating Brado from all other research firms and consultants. Our Strategists are exceptional in engaging people, research participants and clients. They are gifted strategic thinkers and clear, concise and compelling writers and story-tellers. They can inspire an audience through thought-provoking, provocative language (no filler, no marketing jargon).
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assisting with Research design
- Learning a comprehensive understanding of the core Brado processes and methodologies, specifically related to logistics and execution
- Facilitate and moderate interviews
- Assisting with activation workshops
- Summarize themes and headlines from research input, identifying both high-level observation and nuanced segment differences
- Creating clear, concise, engaging deliverables
- 1-2 years experience moderating and delivering excellent client-deliverables
- Ability to inspire trust in a client and lead a strategic relationship with them
- 1-2 years of strategic market research, advertising , creative or account planning experience with research, advertising, creative, or digital agencies and/or experience as a marketing executive, marketing consultant, behavioral scientist, or usability and user experience consultant or researcher
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, easily demonstrated strategic acumen and a passion for solving problems is a must.
- Willingness to travel