This position as a quantitative market research insights associate manager will provide you the opportunity to work on strategic projects with special focus on segmentation, need states, brand equity, journey and jobs-to-be-done. With both clients and respondents, Creative Strategists approach every element of their work with empathy and energy.
Quantitative Creative Strategists at Brado are a diverse team of problem solvers who think strategically and creatively and are responsible for:
• Client consultation
• Research design
• Questionnaire development
• Analysis and business applications of results
• Engaging deliverables and activation
• Seek ways to enhance our offerings to clients
1. Questionnaire Development: Working collaboratively with senior members and junior staff, build / create highly custom, strategic research questionnaires according to business objectives, client input, and pertinent qualitative research. Requires creativity, curiosity about consumer behavior.
2. Data / Analysis: Identify analytical plan against business issues. Analyze data from extensive, customized survey-based data for business-oriented conclusions. Requires attention to detail, analytical skills, research curiosity, familiarity / comfort level with numbers, data and statistics.
3. Communications: Once established, client contact on questionnaire development, data needs, answering questions on data, providing information on study methodology and accessing data. Requires professional, mature manner, customer service skills, communication skills, and analytic / problem-solving skills.
4. Insight Activation – A key part of our process are Immersion & Activation Workshops. This position plays a role in designing and supporting / delivering these workshops – with the core objectives of helping the client teams “hear the insight”, “explore” what it means in terms of business opportunities and guide them in the initial stages of “so what to do” for positive business outcomes.
• 2+ years in marketing insights position with direct hands-on experience with survey research data, data analysis and business applications – with exposure to full range of business issues and relevant types of research.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (economics, business, marketing / marketing research, statistics, mathematics, psychology, sociology)
• Interest in both attitudinal and behavioral components to consumer behavior
• Ability to communicate implications of data well – visually, written, orally
• Solid experience in questionnaire development
• Excellent math / analytical skills
• A working knowledge of multivariate statistics desired but not required
• Experience in analyzing marketing research data for business implications
• A plus: Qualitative research exposure, visual storytelling, global research exposure
• Enthusiastic, self-starter, creative problem-solver