Location: CHICAGO OFFICE
This position as a quantitative market research insights manager will provide you the opportunity to work on strategic consumer projects with a variety of projects including segmentation, need states, brand equity, journey and jobs-to-be-done.
Quantitative Creative Strategists at Brado are the achievers of insight and facilitators of alignment. A diverse team of problem solvers who think strategically and creatively – quantitative Creative Strategists are responsible for research design, analysis, engaging deliverables and facilitators of business / market activation.
- 3-6 years in marketing insights position with direct hands-on experience with survey research data, data analysis, research project management and business applications – with exposure to full range of business issues and relevant types of research.
- At least a bachelor’s degree; master’s preferred but not required; relevant fields (economics, business, marketing / marketing research, statistics, mathematics, psychology, sociology) desirable but not required
- Interest in both attitudinal and behavioral components to consumer behavior
- Ability to communicate implications of data well – visually, written, orally.
- Solid experience in questionnaire development
- Excellent math / analytical skills
- A working knowledge of multivariate statistics desired but not required
- Experience in analyzing marketing research data for business implications
- Opportunity for involvement in qualitative as part of quantitative project engagements.
- A plus: Qualitative research exposure, visual storytelling, global research exposure
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, creative problem-solver