St. Louis or Chicago preferred, but Remote candidates will be considered
The eCommerce Paid Manager is responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns and strategies, that will drive growth for clients of Brado. This includes creating and managing campaigns, making optimizations, and assisting with overall client strategy. A successful candidate will have 4-5+ years of experience in PPC and eCommerce management.
Who We Are
Brado’s Activate team focuses on delivering results for our client’s marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Activate team from other marketing agencies, is our devotion to data – data of all types, with a particular focus on leveraging digitally sourced data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into the target’s needs, when they engage, where they engage, and how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better because we are able to anticipate our customer’s desired outcomes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Paid shopping and paid search campaign creation and management, including ongoing performance evaluation and analysis
- Create and manage marketing strategies for Google Search, Google Shopping, Amazon, and/or other e-commerce websites, optimizing for optimal ROAS and revenue goals and communicating areas of opportunity back to the client
- Work in Google Merchant Center to ensure feeds are uploaded correctly and identify areas of improvement
- Create quarterly marketing strategies and plans to achieve KPI’s and deliver on sales plans
- Build Paid Search & Shopping Campaigns that are organized and structured to maximize the efficiency of automated bidding
- Create Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Product Display Ad campaigns on Amazon Seller Central / Vendor Central for clients (Amazon DSP experience, a plus)
- Analyze and report on marketplace performance sales, metrics, and analytics
- Develop marketing strategies according to the company’s long term development goal
- Provide actionable insights via monthly reporting to inform strategy
- Identify promotional opportunities and develop promotional calendars
- Collaborate with account managers to translate client needs to campaigns
- Train and share e-commerce related industry news and best practices with the team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Ability to foster client and vendor relationships
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate her/his views crisply and convincingly
- Takes action: proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing on goals
- 4-5+ years of digital campaign creation & management, ideally in an agency setting
- Experience in Google Merchant Center and Shopping campaign set up, management, and feed optimizations.
- Experience in the setup and management of Amazon Marketplace campaigns
- Experience with Google Ads (advanced), Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, Amazon Marketplace, and Facebook Ads (bonus)