The Paid Media Manager is responsible for owning and managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns that will drive growth for clients of Brado. This includes creating and managing digital campaigns, making optimizations, and assisting account managers with client communication. A successful candidate will have 3-4 years of experience in paid media and act as a subject matter expert.
Who We Are
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Digital Intelligence team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to search, display, video, and social
- Work with paid media specialists to delegate day to day campaign management tasks
- Analyze campaign performance and write insights for client reporting
- Collaborate with account managers to develop additional scopes for existing clients
- Perform ongoing A/B split testing, keyword mining, etc. to improve campaign performance and identify areas of growth
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends to maintain best practices
- Provide media budget estimates/recommendations where applicable
- Provide guidance and mentorship to paid specialists in areas including campaign setup, budgeting, optimization, tracking, reporting, testing and quality assurance
- QA paid specialists campaign uploads
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Strong leaderships with training capabilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of online lead generation tactics
- Experienced in managing SEM budgets
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset
- 3-4 years of digital campaign creation & management, ideally in an agency setting
- Advanced experience with running campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager. Other social channels a plus.
- Experience working in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience with client communication required
- Bachelor’s degree required