Who We Are
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Digital Intelligence team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for owning and managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns that will drive growth for clients of Brado. This includes creating and managing campaigns, making optimizations, and assisting with overall client strategy. Additionally, a paid manager should excel at taking charge in client meetings when discussing paid media initiatives. A successful candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in paid media.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Build, manage, and optimize sizeable paid media campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to search, display, video, and social
• Work with paid media specialists to delegate day to day campaign management tasks
• Analyze campaign performance and provide actionable insights for client reporting to inform strategy
• Collaborate with account managers to develop additional scopes for existing clients
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends to maintain best practices
• Provide agency and client deliverables including paid media plans, POVs, competitive analyses, and strategic insight
• Perform ongoing A/B split testing, keyword mining, etc. to improve campaign performance and identify areas of growth
• Stay up to date with the latest industry trends to maintain and train the paid media team on best practices
• Develop marketing strategies according to company’s long term development goal
• Collaborate with account managers to translate client needs to campaigns and to develop additional scopes for existing clients
• Assist with new business initiatives through the development of initial strategies, industry research, and overall scope production
• Assist team members with complex campaign executions, client requests and planning sessions
• Play a leading role in paid specialists’ growth and career paths
• Provide media budget estimates/recommendations where applicable
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Strong leaderships with training capabilities
• Excellent written, verbal, and editing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Advanced Excel experience required
• Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
• Strong knowledge of online lead generation tactics
• Experienced in managing and forecasting for SEM initiatives
• Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset
• 2+ years of digital campaign creation & management in an agency setting.
• Advanced experience with running campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), DSPs (DV360 – a plus), Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager. Other social channels a plus.
• Experience with account-based targeting tactics and advanced audience building
● Experience working in Google Analytics
● Experience with ABM (Account Based Marketing) would be an additional plus
• Experience with client communication required
• Bachelor’s degree required