The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for analyzing paid channel and traffic performance, identifying areas of optimization and growth, and client reporting. This role is vital in supporting paid digital campaign performance. This position is part of the Media team, reporting to the Paid Media Director, and serves a critical role in launching, optimizing and reporting on key platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, and Display. A successful candidate will have basic comprehension of applied marketing strategies, strong analytic thinking and enthusiasm to learn.
Who We Are
Activate is the group within Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our Activate team from other marketing agencies, is our devotion to data – data of all types, with a particular focus on leveraging digitally-sourced data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into the target’s needs, when they engage, where they engage and how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we are able to anticipate our customer’s desired outcomes.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Evaluate digital performance across different paid channels through continuous analysis
- Sets up paid media campaigns, developing keyword lists, creating ad groups, writing ads, setting up targeting and creating audience segments.
- Works closely with the data team to ensure all tracking is in place and is working properly
- Identify search trends and improvement opportunities for existing campaigns
- Assist paid managers with campaign management including campaign budget pacing, bid optimizations, A/B Split testing, and monthly reporting
- Stay up to date with the latest SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Actively participates in training across multiple platforms
- Reviews status and performance of campaigns with Paid Media Manager on a regular basis
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superior skills with computers, specifically Excel and/or other software to leverage statistical analysis
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome obstacles
- Able to work within a team environment while handling multiple projects with deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Must be a self-starter that takes personal responsibility for education in relevant digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in marketing, statistics, business or advertising preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and editing skills
- 0-2 years of digital campaign creation & management, ideally in an agency setting
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads is a plus