Paid Social Media Manager (B2B)
The Paid Social Media Manager (B2B) is responsible for owning and managing digital marketing campaigns that will drive growth for clients. This includes creating and managing paid media campaigns, making optimizations, and assisting account managers with client communication. A successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in paid social media and act as a subject matter expert across social media channels.
You will work closely with Brado’s strategy team to implement B2B and Account-Based marketing.
WHO YOU ARE
You have strong paid social and B2B skills
You like working in a fast-paced environment
You’re a great collaborator and highly motivated
You love your work and everyone knows it
WHO WE ARE
Brado is an Insight to Activation marketing firm that helps our clients get in front of change through insight-driven strategy and data-driven marketing.
The Brado Activate group is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering measurable results for our client’s online marketing objectives. Brado is a Google Premier Partner agency and provides ample opportunity for training and collaboration with peers.
- Build, manage, and optimize paid social media campaigns across multiple channels, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement ABM (Account-Based Marketing) campaigns.
- Work with paid media specialists to delegate day to day campaign management tasks
- Analyze campaign performance and craft insights for client reporting
- Collaborate with account managers to develop additional scopes for existing clients
- Perform ongoing A/B split testing to improve campaign performance and identify areas of growth
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends to maintain best practices
- Provide media budget estimates/recommendations where applicable
- Provide guidance and mentorship to paid specialists in areas including campaign setup, budgeting, optimization, tracking, reporting, testing, and quality assurance
- QA paid specialists campaign uploads
- Serve as paid social media subject matter expert
- Train paid media team on new social media initiatives/betas via team shareouts
- Develop and lead influencer marketing strategies
- Ensure “social voice” messaging & assets are on-brand and consistent in terms of creativity, style, quality, and tone of voice
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working with numbers and analyzing data/trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Strong leadership with training capabilities
- Excellent written, verbal, and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of online lead generation tactics
- Experienced in managing large and intricate budgets
- Highly analytical with a data-driven mindset
- 3-4 years of digital campaign creation & management, ideally in an agency setting
- Advanced experience with running campaigns via social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) Other paid media channels are a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience with client communication required
- 2+ years of managing Influencer Marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Healthcare Vertical a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot and Salesforce is a plus
- If you think Batman is better than Superman this would also be viewed as a big plus.