BRADO seeks a Project Accountant to join our accounting team. A BRADO Project Accountant is responsible for working closely with Project Managers to ensure all aspects of every project are correctly recorded in our accounting system. This individual will be responsible for various tasks along the timeline of each BRADO project, juggling tasks for many different projects at any given moment all while ensuring accuracy and an eye for detail along the way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up new clients and projects in NetSuite.
- Review Statement of Work (“SOW”), project budget and SOW Summary Form, correctly recording all information in NetSuite.
- Enter approved project vendor invoices into NetSuite.
- Create Purchase Orders in NetSuite as teams request.
- Work closely with Project Managers to reconcile projects upon completion.
- Responsible for miscellaneous day to day requests for clients, vendors or internal team
- Prepare and submit client invoices, ensuring they are sent in a timely manner.
- Follow up with clients for any past due invoices.
Desired Skills, Traits and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of NetSuite and/or Mavenlink, a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work as part of a dedicated team, assisting with any task.
- Strong interpersonal skills, someone with whom clients and coworkers genuinely enjoy working.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with employees at all levels.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle many responsibilities.
- High standard of accuracy.
- Positive attitude.