Brado seeks a Project Manager to join our growing Digital Media team. Brado’s everyday success relies on the superior skills of Project Managers handling the ebb and flow of all our business and project details. Brado Project Managers must be able to juggle the details of many projects at one time all the while making our clients feel like no one is more on top of their project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Management or related field
- Active, self-motivated, organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Able to work effectively independently and as a part of a team
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and juggle many responsibilities at once
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel (PPT is a must!)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent proofreading skills
- Extremely organized – a must
- Effectively communicate internal staff on various aspects of a project
- Create cost estimates, proposals, schedules, etc.
- Proof and conduct quality control for reporting and various client facing documents
- Manage the financial aspects of every project, ie. connecting with accounting about invoicing and managing our work in progress (revenue recognition)
- Maintaining, updating and improving the use of our project management tool (Wrike)
- Managing time tracking for our digital team and create reports based on capacity