Qualitative Strategist – Consult Team – We are currently hiring multiple levels for this role ranging in experience from 1 year to 10+ years; Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Study Director, Director and Senior Director.
Markets: Chicago or St Louis preferred, but open to remote
Strategists are consultants, moderators, planners, innovators, and behavioral scientists rolled into one. They are at the epicenter in each stage of the research and strategic process – from design, to moderating, to analysis, to leading innovation workshops. Most importantly they deliver Strategic Insight that inspires our clients. Because of our roots in qualitative research, strong experience in market research is a must; moderating experience is a big bonus. Above all, you must clearly have a passion for actively engaging, listening to, and understanding people.
This is not a behind-the-scenes role. Strategists are on the frontlines of client and agency-facing work and must quickly gain client confidence and build rapport. Our clients experience our Strategists as experts in every element of the strategic insight process. They are an expert in the nuances of marketing/communications. Strategists translate data and observations into meaningful, focused recommendations from breakthrough communications to empathetic customer experiences.
Strategists work in partnership and individually to represent Brado. They are self-motivated, needing little supervision. Everything they do embodies Brado’s core purpose of “inspiring the ideas and relationships that transform lives” and differentiating Brado from all other research firms and consultants. Our Strategists are exceptional in engaging people, research participants and clients. They are gifted strategic thinkers and clear, concise and compelling writers and story-tellers. They can inspire an audience through thought-provoking, provocative language (no filler, no marketing jargon).
We are deeply passionate for what we do and why we do it. And it shows. Clients and fellow Brado employees genuinely love to work with each other.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Designing research
- Creating a clear, concise engaging deliverables
- Dynamically leading innovation workshops
- Value proposition / Positioning development
- Writing key communication, marketing, and experience strategies
- Experience moderating and delivering excellent client-deliverables
- Senior strategists will have pharmaceutical, med tech, and /or med device market research experience with patients and health-care professionals
- Ability to inspire trust in a client and lead a strategic relationship with them
- Relevant years of strategic market research, advertising , creative or account planning experience with research, advertising, creative, or digital agencies and/or experience as a marketing executive, marketing consultant, behavioral scientist, or usability and user experience consultant or researcher
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, easily demonstrated strategic acumen and a passion for solving problems is a must.
- Willingness to travel as much as 40% to 60% of the time.