Quantitative Research Strategist – Sr. Manager / Director / Sr. Director
Strategists are consultants, planners, innovators, and behavioral scientists rolled into one. They are at the epicenter in each stage of the research and strategic process – from design, to questionnaire development, to analysis, to leading innovation workshops. Most importantly they deliver Strategic Insight that inspires our clients. Strong experience in quantitative market research is a must. Above all, you must clearly have a passion for actively engaging, listening to, and understanding people.
This position as a quantitative market research insights director will provide you the opportunity to work on strategic projects with special focus on segmentation, need states, brand equity, journey, and positioning / messaging. With both clients and respondents, Strategists approach every element of their work with empathy and energy.
Quantitative Strategists at Brado are a diverse team of problem solvers who think strategically and creatively and are responsible for:
- Client consultation
- Research design
- Questionnaire development
- Analysis and business application of results
- Engaging deliverables and activation
- Seek ways to enhance our offerings to clients
|1. Questionnaire Development: Working collaboratively with other team members to build / create highly custom, strategic research questionnaires according to business objectives, client input and pertinent qualitative research. Requires creativity and curiosity about consumer behavior.|
|2. Data / Analysis: Identify analytical plan against business issues. Analyze data from extensive, customized survey-based data for business-oriented conclusions. Requires attention to detail, analytical skills, research curiosity, familiarity / comfort level with numbers, data and statistics.|
|3. Communications: Once established, client contact on questionnaire development, data needs, answering questions on data, providing information on study methodology and accessing data. Requires professional, mature manner, customer service skills, communication skills and analytic / problem-solving skills.
4. Insight Activation: A key part of our process are Immersion & Activation Workshops. This position plays a role in designing, supporting and delivering these workshops – with the core objective of helping the client teams “hear the insight”, “explore” what it means in terms of business opportunities and guide them in the initial stages of “so what to do” for positive business outcomes.
- 5 – 8+ years in marketing insights position with direct hands-on experience with survey research data, data analysis and business applications – with exposure to full range of business issues and relevant types of research
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (economics, business, marketing / marketing research, statistics, mathematics, psychology, sociology)
- Interest in both attitudinal and behavioral components to consumer behavior
- Ability to communicate implications of data well – visually, written, orally
- Strong experience in questionnaire development
- Excellent math / analytical skills
- A working knowledge of multivariate statistics
- Experience in analyzing marketing research data for business implications
- A plus: Qualitative research exposure, visual storytelling, global research exposure
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, creative problem-solver