Position Title: Salesforce Engineer / Developer
Who We Are
The Digital Intelligence team is a marketing division of Brado that focuses on delivering results for our clients’ online marketing objectives. We assist brands around the world to discover their audiences, enhance their marketing platforms, and minimize waste.
What separates our team from other digital marketing agencies is our devotion to data. Data delivers nearly immediate insight into how much return our clients can yield from marketing investments. We take pride in the fact that we’ve figured out the secret sauce to getting the job done better, because we truly understand our customer’s desired outcomes.
The Salesforce Engineer / Developer – is responsible for leading our Salesforce/CRM integrations in bringing effective processes, capabilities, programs and results to our client businesses.
Direct implementation experience with CRM systems, specifically Salesforce is a requirement, as well as extensive experience in running automations, email development, and encompassing paid and organic campaign tracking. Other core responsibilities would include but not be limited too:
- Supporting the identification of clients CRM technical needs
- Setting up and integrating new Salesforce / CRM instances
- Consulting with clients on Salesforce execution
- Designing, executing, and troubleshooting automations within CRMs
- Setting email campaigns for deployment and measurement
- Providing support as needed pertaining on social, paid, organic campaign tracking within a CRM
- College degree preferred – Computer Sciences or Digital Marketing
- Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a team player.
- Demonstrated track record of effective and timely delivery of solutions and recommendations
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing; also in terms of identifying and building a compelling, focused story based on data and analysis.
- Passion for uncovering new and innovative ways of leveraging data to improve CRM insights and measurement capabilities.
CRM Specific Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified – Salesforce Admin and Developer Certification and one or more Architect Designer certifications
- Experience with different Salesforce Clouds and Integration experience.
- 4+ years’ development experience in Salesforce including Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, APIs, custom controllers and triggers
- Familiarity with HubSpot, SharpSpring, and other CMS systems
- Full lifecycle experience in solution definition and development, and testing of the Salesforce application
Developer Specific Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Agile development environment experience
- Develop and design RESTful API services in adherence to best practices and standards
- Experience with RESTful and Service Oriented API Architectures