Our Senior Account Manager in the Client Services department serves as a lead point of contact with our digital marketing/media clients (Paid Media, SEO and Content Marketing). This role works to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, ensuring their project needs are met and encouraging clients to integrate more with Brado Digital Intelligence.
This position will focus on attending client needs, leading analysis meetings, developing estimates, contributing to proposals, and overseeing projects deliverables. Ensuring that the final deliverables are within scope, budget, delivered on time, and in line with creative expectations is key to the success of the Senior Account Manager.
This role will have proven experience building on existing relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You will be a proactive member of our team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves.
Candidates should be excellent at customer service, have good communication skills (both internally and with the client), attentive, organized, detail-oriented, curious and proactive with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
● Provides daily account service to clients’ accounts via phone, email and direct contact. Note that periodic travel may be required
● Participates in weekly/monthly client calls, eventually leading these calls.
● Builds and maintains lasting relationships with clients by understanding focus and needs and anticipating them in advance.
● Coordinates internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
● Ensures that creative and deliverables are on point with strategy
● Responsible for budget management including tracking and reporting
● Stay current with company offerings and industry trends, vendor offerings, and third-party research/findings
● Supports and solves problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
● Communicates with senior management on project status, client pain points/wins and monthly/quarterly initiatives.
● Develops new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help company growth.
● Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
● Experience in digital marketing is a must
● 5+ years related experience in an Account Manager/Director or relevant role.
● Knowledge in AdWords, Bing Ads, and third-party bid management platforms.
● Knowledge with SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
● Knowledge of SEO driven content marketing.
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
● Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects simultaneously with sharp attention to detail.
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
● Strong communication and problem-solving skills, as well as demonstrate the ability to collaborate with the internal and external teams.