Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Location: St. Louis or Chicago
As a member of the Brado’s senior management team, serve as the strategic and hands-on leader for all of the company’s human resource practices. Lead a small and growing HR team in the ongoing advancement of Brado’s talent management practices, bringing personal experience, knowledge of current best practices, and discernment of what is optimal for Brado. Establish Brado as a leader in the recruitment, development, and retention of optimal talent.
Responsibilities include leadership of the following activities:
- Organizational design, staffing levels/ratios, and career paths
- Compensation plan management and ongoing development
- Recruiting and hiring
- Employee performance management
- Organizational learning and development
- Benefits plan design and maintenance
- 401k administration
- Employee data management
- Employee policy development, maintenance, and compliance
- Work with internal DE&I task force to optimize diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field, or equivalent training and/or experience. Master’s degree in HR or MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 15 years of HR experience.
- Minimum eight years directly leading a team of HR professionals.
- Experience leading HR in a professional services company is highly preferred. Leading in a fast-paced, creative, client-driven work environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive sustainable change.
- Good judgment and a measured approach.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Software proficiency including HRIS, payroll, ATS, and performance management.
- Well-versed in employment law and compliance.